Being a business owner while also keeping up with the latest Google Trends is hard. Below I’ve listed six quick tips any small business owner can follow to improve their rankings on Google. Before we start, let’s define local SEO. If you already know what local SEO means feel free to skip to the first tip. Local SEO is optimizing your site to appear in the Google results for localized search terms. Let’s say you run a bakery, most likely only people in your area or people visiting your area will be interested in visiting your bakery. Although it would be nice to show up on Google nationally for search terms related to bakeries, the visitors that matter most to you are searching specifically for bakeries in your city or town. The good news for you is local SEO is typically EASIER than worldwide SEO. Local SEO is generally easier than SEO done on a worldwide scale because you are not competing with the whole world but only your localized competitors. If done properly a local business can definitely see growth in popularity and an increase in customers just from having a good online presence and an optimized website. Below we are going to go over a few strategies that almost any business owner can use to increase their presence on Google without breaking the bank.
- The Inflection Point: A New Crypto Boom on the Horizon?
- Word of Mouth is the Best & Worst Form of Marketing
- Leveraging Local SEO for Real Estate: A Deep Dive into My Recent Podcast Appearance
- Sharing My Insights on Digital Marketing on the “Find Your Voice” Podcast
- Unveiling the Secrets of Digital Marketing: 3 Insights from a Recent Podcast Interview