bestvpncanada.ca 66% of SEOs Not Yet Ready to Recommend AI for Content Creation - Toronto SEO Expert

A recent survey conducted by Mordy Oberstein on Twitter has revealed that the majority of SEO professionals are hesitant to advocate for the use of AI in the creation of content for clients. The poll, which garnered over 600 responses, posed the question “Would you recommend using an AI writer to your clients?” and found that 66% of SEOs answered No, while the remaining 34% responded Yes.

The outcome of this survey suggests that there persists a considerable degree of skepticism regarding the implementation of AI in content generation. Despite the rapid advancements in AI technology in recent years, many industry experts are still hesitant to entrust AI with such a critical task.

It is crucial to acknowledge that the utilization of AI in content creation is a relatively novel concept and its eventual impact on the industry remains to be seen. As such, it is imperative for SEOs to stay ahead of developments in this field and exercise prudence when considering the integration of AI in their workflows.

However, it’s not all doom and gloom for AI in content creation. As the technology continues to evolve and mature, it is plausible that we will see a greater number of SEOs warming up to the idea. Ultimately, only time will tell if AI will prove to be a valuable asset to SEOs or if it will continue to be met with reluctance.

In the meantime, SEOs must weigh the potential risks and benefits associated with the use of AI in content creation. Ultimately, the decision whether to recommend the use of AI to clients should be made on a case-by-case basis, taking into account the specific needs and objectives of the client. For now it may be better to stay away from using AI to create content but there still may be other areas where AI tools can help make SEO’s more efficient such as for writing content briefs or brainstorming keyword ideas.

Read this next:  3 Tips for SEO Keyword Research